PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK trainer's "pay"
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2011, 15:11
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry 5 Star, what's funny about my reasoning? Care to elaborate?

Instant, you are right, however that only serves to make my point even stronger!

Idler, quite right, I'm not in management! However, if there's anything else you care to point out that's factually inaccurate about my mathematics, then please go ahead. If however you have nothing of any value to bring to the table with the adults, then butt out!

Payscale, I disagree. If (like Tomcat) people wish to compare packages, it MUST be done like for like otherwise it's a pointless comparison is it not?

Guys, I am the first to admit that things need improving greatly around here. The package though isn't really that bad is it? BE HONEST chaps. Now fatigue, schedules and other IMPORTANT issues are another thing and have been covered greatly on this forum...... This thread is regarding pay! For what it's worth (as I mentioned on the bonus thread) I think we were short changed on the Profit Share, however I am also adult enough to realise that even Tomcat's airline didn't pay out 12 weeks. It's called being objective.