PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Recruiting now
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2011, 08:16
510orbust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
T/C

Jet2 is also the new boy on the block in regards to the other airlines mentioned, and as the other gent said, they will mature, and in my opinion for the better.

With all thats included, and the pension, which to me is part of the wage, it equates to just over 50k on the 100 percent contract.

I have the perfect base (for me), my work schedule allows me to have a life, there are NO deep over nights (latest is the mail run), no 4 am starts, home every night (no hotels), so to me all is good. All these things are worth well over a base pay of 50k plus benefits.

How do you put a price on being home every night. I think people need to look at the big picture and not just the once mighty shrinking pound.

Oh Mr. moderator, again talking out of the huge two way orifice, as soon as someone comments on something they know nothing about, it shows me the amount of intellect. Commenting on my financial status, if it makes you feel better to believe I am broke then go for it. Maybe I took Jet2 because I am not, and I don't need the money, guess you will never know LOL

Moderator = lonely old man sitting on top of his cyber sand pile with nothing better to do than play on a PC. Get a hobby, I would start with a life personally!

Last edited by 510orbust; 18th May 2011 at 08:29.