PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 17th May 2011, 23:01
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

M.Mouse,
I don't recognise what you say and I have not heard any trainers being anti pilot. Surely we all use the same trainers when doing our SEP.
I have just been through my SEP and the pilots and cabin crew all did a session together and we all got on fine, trainers, cabin crew and pilots; in fact it was quite good fun!
I don't see what some of you see, and it makes me wonder, if it is some of you that have the problem! Sometimes people can prejudge others and preconceptions can cloud ones judgement.

It really is sad that so many of you seem to revel in all this and it is almost as though you are disappointed that there has been a settlement and some of you actually seem to want it to fail and that seems to be from both sides of the debate. I expected it from a few BASSA mentalists, although I have noticed some very good posts comming from many BASSA supporters; but from those of you that consider you have been on the winning side, I find it very strange.