PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Melbourne accident: final report?
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2011, 18:53
White Knight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah Whight Knight, try demanding that from any Captain I know, to stay out of the cockpit during pre-flights. Then feel free to off-load us.
Ok! no problem. When I'm PIC you'll do as I ask during cockpit prep....

You seriously would do that to your fellow colleagues who are trying to help you out?
Very helpful when they're yakking on their Blackberry or Iphone

I WANT input from the two guys sitting behind us.
Which is fine if you've obviously missed something major like an engine fire on the roll - but during the preflight on a two-crew aeroplane? Don't be a dick SI any more than you already are!!!!

Telling your fellow pilots to leave the cockpit during pre-flights, is not only a stupid thing to do, it is disrespectful and should adequately demonstrate a Captains lack of ability to handle situations
Bullsh1t.............. You're a weak type SI, we can tell from your previous postings

I am not surprised that the likes of WK and WIZ have issues in the cockpit
Have you EVER been in my flightdeck????? No!!! A simply libellous statement from you SI

I feel bad for our decent F/O's who have to listen to some Captains talk them through the entire approach phase or advising them to deviate 100nm around TRW's that are 5K' below
So do I!!! Any skipper doing that should be strung up by the balls.......... Oh......... You think I do that??? Silly me for thinking that you'd made a reasonable statement

If I sink to your level of command Whight Knight, then feel free to come and rip off my epilets
You'll never be anywhere near my level sunshine, so I suggest you rip those bars off now