PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Recruiting now
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2011, 18:21
510orbust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jet2 T-C

Jet2 has given the pilots an increase including new starters. New terms for a FO joining the company are as follows.

Training salary until line training finished, which is 10 sectors for type rated people is £21466 all travelling expenses paid at .40p a mile self drive, hotel paid during training with a food allowance of £8.00 a day plus 10 percent off anything charged to the room.

Once line training is complete the basic salary for a FO is £42932.00 with sector pay starting at £7.20 for short sectors, £8.40 for medium sectors and £9.60 for long sectors.

Company matched pension.

Three RDO's a month which can be combined with leave.

As far as the comment that says, they are not accepting people that used to work for the company, its not true, people are returning that realized the grass is not always greener in different pastures.

From what I have seen, (first hand knowledge) it is a friendly airline, cost sensitive, yes and so they should be, with an open door policy.

As for pilots leaving, yes most are headed to the sand pitt (good luck to them, it would never be for me.) others are headed to BA.

Jet2 will need another 160 pilots for next year, I dont know whether they will look at non type rated people.