PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 13th May 2011, 18:41
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

report call sign. I am not in BASSA.

It is a sad day when someone can't have an opinion about how they personally feel about someone and how in their opinion he aggravated things.

I know he got what he wanted but my point is that this was all in the agreement that I signed and it was his spiteful nature over sackings and staff travel that has actually prolonged this.

You obviously don't post here very often otherwise you would not be having a go at me because I have been against BASSA and the strike from the beginning.

If you want to have pops at people you are on the wrong site, go back to CC.com!

I just made a simple comment two pages ago and have been got at ever since.

My opinion of WW is held by the majority of cabin crew and that includes most of those that did not strike. Also many pilots feel he aggravated the situation and made matters worse at the end. We have got the same deal as I signed more or less but staff travel will be returned and the IA cases reviewed. They could have agreed that months ago!

KW has personally come to the CRC to speak to crew and asked our opinions, something that WW never did. He HAS got the best deal ever for BA but done it in a different way and I think it is fine for me to say so without being attacked unnecessarily..