PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 12th May 2011, 20:25
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

I have to say that the PCCC has been a great place to make contact with like minded people and be able to give each other support.

Whatever happens in the future, I will be forever grateful to High Flyer and the other PCCC admin staff for setting up their website where people were always polite and respectful to each other.

Well done High Flyer and thank you for all your hard work.

I myself at one point wanted High Flyer to come out of the shadows but then I thought about it and realised that I myself would not want to take on that mantle with all the nastiness that was happening. What she and the other PCCC founders did was great and I truly appreciate them.

it's very easy to sit and type behind a fake name, I should know ;but it would be a much harder thing to do if you had to say who you were. So think carefully before you criticise those that have helped many of us. I didn't see anyone else want to have their name out their in the BASSA mentalist arena! So you should not be criticising other, especially someone who has been so helpful to so many.