PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 8
Thread: Ryanair - 8
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2011, 17:34
Facelookbovvered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Double edge sword with air bridges, me thinks, yes its true that in "its a knock out" style of boarding it saves a few minutes, but if you then have to wait for a ambilift to come to the R1 door for someone who can't make the stairs but could use the bridge it can be swings and roundabouts!

It can only be a matter of time before airports or the powers that be enforce APU shut down on turn a round and also ensure electrical power is from a ground source and not filthy GPU's

It is the Ryanair model that requires 25 minutes and warp 9 taxi speeds, if they insist on steps then fine, put them in a remote area and use buses, oh i forgot they won't want to pay for them either, tough sh*t

Nothing beats watching people get p*ss wet through dashing for the aircraft/terminal back in the UK

Add on charges

It will be very interesting to see how FR deal with the compensation surcharge when they have to comply with CAA requirement on transparent charges from 1st of June, you just know they'll find a dodge, to be fair the like of BA should be made to include all non optional charges in the advertised price, including fuel.

Card charges

I see which have launched a super complaint against airlines over the abuse of CC charges per person per sector, i personally can not see any justification for more than £1.99 per transaction or a % of total on debit cards and a bit more on Credit Cards

I think that in the fullness of time the prices you see is the price you pay