PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 12th May 2011, 16:09
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Just had a chat with my manager and they all had a meeting with BF this morning.

What he has said to them is that the deal is very similar to what was offered and signed by many of us already.

Mixed Fleet to stay.

The way we currently trigger allowances to stay. (same )

The way we trigger varriable pay to stay although a guaranteed amount is there as a safeguard.( same )

Promise to do route transfers fairly and routes will move back and forth from time to time. ( same )

Crewing levels to remain as they are now. ( same)

Pay rise to put us in line with our ground colleagues.

The way BA deals with the union is changing radically. One meeting per month instead of the sixteen per month that were happening before the dispute.

Less union reps to be off-lined for union duties and one to cover both fleets. No more of this situation where union reps are off-lined and then pick up the plum trips from their friends. They will be off-lined for a set period and be rostered like the rest of us.
BA gains the ability to make decisions about the product offered without having to have endless meetings with BASSA.

That's more or less what I have been told by my manager, so it is second hand info but is correct as far as I know.

P.S. Just like to say hello to Tiger who I flew with today!!