PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qf LAME EBA Negotiations Begin
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2011, 11:36
The Black Panther

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No confidence

I have given up on QF management they are a disgrace, from the lower levels full of bullies and liars. We see a GM who was never around on Saturday's choosing to play cricket instead of working with his peers and do his share. The upper levels have now been filled with union bashers with CV's of failed airlines. The lower levels seems to be populated with cigar smokers.

Ben Sandilands writes another great article on the decision that will likely be the one of last few nails in the coffin of the iconic airline.

Plane Talking

We see the writing on the wall as AJ and his team with all the rhetoric will deliver the final blows to see the majority of our industry move off-shore. The expansion of Jetstar Asia, the demise of a lucrative advantage of the Pacific and Kangaroo routes, old and worn out 747s, lies and more lies, A330 hyundai's of the sky, a bad choice of IFE, safety incident after safety incident, the closing of SYD HM resulting in escalating engine incidents, lies and more lies, a $150mil PAI to save $5mil in wages, a campaign of bullying and disregard of employees, court cases for similar actions on engineers, more recent lies to the media (again) about wages, the erosion of pilot standards, cheap under skilled alternatives.....I could go on, we all could add to this list.

We would just want one CEO, one person one board member with an ethical backbone to explain why why why why go down this path in the country of opportunities. Immigrants feeling a country have a number one choice; that is Australia and these inept managers continue to move wage costs and the aircraft maintenance industry off-shore, they have the audacity to put a Wallabies promotion on a Qantas 737 jet, flown by pilots and cabin crew in Qantas uniforms but agrue they are not Qantas employees nor the Aircraft is Qantas all in an exercise not to give an aussie pilot a job.

It has got to a point now where I don't dislike the QF management I actually feel sorry for these knuckleheads. I pondered what the next wave of management would be like after the GD era but this team is embarassing. Two-faced dunderheads.

I have no confidence in any QF manager and doubt we can pull out of this dive. They can have their Jetstar model, they can their Jet Connect model, they can have their off-shore MRO's, they can have the RR Gold Card, I've had a gutful. ETD just bought forward.

Borghetti, it's all yours.