PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 8th May 2011, 09:58
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Prism,
Of course it is a review but the results of this review WILL result in a pay rise. I have seen it printed on another site and I think I recognise your posting style from over there.!I don't post over there myself as I find it a very nasty site in general and feel very sorry for the new entrants posting there!!

Hula.

''I do agree that the standard of the Club service has improved....what does that tell you?!!''

What do you think it shows? I think it shows that the CSD managing from his office was in-affective and him/her being in the cabin seems to be better!! Obviously it is a lot harder for you all and I do realise that but some have spent many years being very in-affective and as I said , I'm sure not you. Some still probably are still in-affective but some are loving being back with the customers and more hands on even though I can see it must be hard work but you do get paid a lovely sallary! Which I hope makes up for it. On E/F the CSD is still respected and they have been working in the cabin for years and years!