PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 8
Thread: MANCHESTER - 8
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2011, 09:28
MANFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That is no longer factual, but your own opinion.

Are you seriously suggesting that passengers who are disembarking and having to walk away from immigration to get to the back of the queue that goes back past the gate from which they are disembarking the aircraft need 'perspective'. Do you do stand-up as well ?.

What about BKK you say. Well I've only been through there 30-40 times in the last 2-3 years (I'd actually just flown in from there on LX) so I'm not sure I should argue with any of your learned comments on the place. I am not saying you are lying or exaggerating to try and back up the stuff you posted earlier (and I am sure you are not in the RDF, as you say so) but I can say, as a FACT, that I have never had to wait anything like an hour to get through there (not even half of that, actually). But you also missed the fact that their own channels for Thai residents - you know, just like the queue I am talking about at MAN is for UK residents - is always fully manned and I have never seen queues of more than half a dozen people in them.

Last edited by MANFlyer; 8th May 2011 at 10:01.