PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 5th May 2011, 22:16
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Thanks for your reassuring post Ottergirl.

That is what I had heard but people keep on mentioning different figures. I think they need to be seen to be doing what they said they would do and that is only to transfer work as we shrink and not before and then I hope it will be OK.

I don't remember being asked about the hat with this uniform but I do remember that we stopped wearing it with the last one and that really was an uncomfortable thing.

I don't really want to wear the hat because I love the hat, it is more that I think we should all look the same and making some look different is divisive for all. It should either be all with the hat or all without the hat.

It is, more, also about how it affects me inside, I feel like I am an unwanted old raincoat that you keep in the wardrobe in case it's rainy but you never actually want to wear it anymore!

Anyway, as I said before, it really is just an emotion and pales into insignificance compared to everything else that is going on.