PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 5th May 2011, 17:42
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

I feel a little bit better today, as one of our Managers has just posted on our BA cabin crew forum, that the intention is still to share our routes out fairly.

I am back to being my trusting self again!! Well I haven't got much choice really!!

But I do hope they keep their promise.

On E/F the routes are not so critical, it is just important for us to keep the same balance of night stops and there and backs and a balance between lates and earlies ect. and if we get some going and then returning too, to keep a fair share.

I do notice though that the long-haul trips so far have been transferred in an unfair way. So far a much higher proportion of the long-range trips have gone or are going to M/F. Rio, Haneda, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Denver and San Diego are all long range flights and it amounts to well over two thirds of M/F's long-haul work but on WW, the long-range flights amount to just a fifth, if that, of WW trips and this is removing a large number of them and making the proportion even less!. So this level needs to be sorted out really as it is unfair to WW crew and BF said it would be done in a fair way.

However I will try and keep positive and I hope for the best for all; M/F, WW and of course my lovely E/F, the best kept secret in BA!!

Last edited by Betty girl; 5th May 2011 at 18:23.