PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2011, 19:35
10 DME ARC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ash - Understand about your comments about the break in the journey but you have flown direct from NCL and not had the 8hr+(bus/tube) to London!! Surely three hours to get bite to eat etc before next flights beats the journey to London!?!? Most people I speak to find the break good to stretch legs before being delivered direct to destination. Before Emirates/DXB a lot of destinations were two stops from NCL, especially in the likes of India and the Far East.

I have to stop you on Dubai being full of "Arabs" sleeping on floor?? Not Arabs?? May be some Asian workers sleeping on floors in terminal one or two but only peak times, terminal 3 can be full during peak waves but always seats available if you look, I am in/out the terminals most working days and at all different times. Also new extension to Terminal3 with 17 A380 stands opens beginning next year.

43 Million people in the last year seemed to enjoy their visit to DXB, has averaged around 10% percent grown since I been here so must be doing some thing right! DXB airport forecast for 2020 between the two airports is 90 million passengers!!
Any way I really don't think you will stop getting National Express or who ever to Victoria and enjoying the 'smells' of the underground to LHR but its not for me......enjoy cheers 10D