PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Korean Air
Thread: Korean Air
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2011, 09:28
B737NG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1,6%

Guy´s, the review of the pay in three years was 1,6% payrise. The devaluation of the currency you are paid in was this year over 12%.... so what??

The commute is true and quiete stable in my over 10 years expirience but I would not go there anymore now. Sorry to sound odd but where is the point for a F/O to go there and the upgrade is non existent? some guy´s been told go somewhere else and when you are Captain come back.... why should you?

The contract say´s minimum working is 10 days... counting 10 is not 11 as demanded by Administration..... so the interpretation of commuting day´s / travel day´s can change tomorrow. Do not tell me that you have the commute in the contract, you have also in the contract that your 4 free tickets per year are FOC- confirmed Y, stby C. Reality is you and your Family are off-loaded at any station if the plane is unexpected full....

If you are Jobless: Go for it, if you have a Job: stay away because you have not finished the training.... read the previous pages and see the warning. Don´t cry later, it is too late then. Surprise line checks and reporting system are just two tools to make you spring loaded all time.

Ask yourself why even National KAL Pilots are leaving and looking abroad... because it must be "heaven" to have have basic 10 days off per month.

Fly safe and land happy

NG