PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fakers, fakers everywhere!
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2011, 01:09
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
San Pedro: what's your point?

I was not aware that safety, standards and legalities owned a specific nationality.

Liars and cheats do not posses specific passports. Those types however will seek the avenue of least resistance to act as they do: just as a thief chooses an open window as opposed to securely locked and guarded door.

What I have witnessed is the staunch defiance and pathetic, cheap cries of "racism" and xenophobia when a pilot or system is caught red handed and exposed and chooses the race or nationality card as a means divert cause and reason.

In my post I only mentioned my specific experience at Air India as that is what is relevant to this thread. That involved many locals and expats. Re-read my previous post of the system allowing these pilots to be let through the gates recruited via unscrupulous, deceitful and corrupt agencies, HR departments and regulatory bodies.

DW is right: they must be exposed. What I resent is that it is up to the lowly pilot at the grass roots level to risk vilification by exposing / whistle blow what everyone already damn-well knows:- mainly the agency, airline or regulatory body. And when or if lives are lost those with blood on their hands will ask "Who saw this coming? How did this happen??"

Last edited by TopTup; 4th May 2011 at 01:43.