PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why are so many EK FO's failing the upgrade interviews?
Old 1st May 2011, 11:23
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Tart (Tatin), just so that I'm clear, are you actually saying that ALL F/O's in the 'First World' airlines you mentioned are without fault and have a perfect record? Not possible my garlic breathed friend!

I'm sure that wasn't what you were alluding to, so you must therefore acknowledge that there will be a number of F/O's in those airlines who are simply not ready for/capable of transition to the LHS when their number comes up. These guys will either be delayed, or shoehorned onto a course which they would later fail in any case. Is that not what happens here?

Give me EK's pragmatic non unionised approach any day over the dinosaurs of the industry!!!

BTW I'd rather have the 'superiority complex' of a certain commonwealth nation, than an inferiority complex of one swamped in garlic and cheese!! If I had my way, I pop a couple of large outboard motors on to the UK and sail it as far away from France as possible...... Incidentally, how's the Euro doing?