PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why are so many EK FO's failing the upgrade interviews?
Old 1st May 2011, 06:55
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok Tatin, so what you are saying is that regardless of how crap an upgrade candidate is, the likes of KLM/AF/ and LH will force them through a course at all costs which is un-failable? Gimme a break! That's probably the reason why AF continually crash all over the place (YYZ anyone?). Unionisation at is best! BTW, if they don't pass the OM-A quiz you mentioned, does it just get swept under the carpet? Is that any different to the interview here??????

Oh, and an upgrade is NOT a gift from the company, it's a basic right embedded in the contract you sign
Please oh please tell me you are kidding? NO-ONE (you or me included) has the RIGHT to pass the upgrade, only the right to have a go at it. Can you think of anyone with a decent record that has been refused the right to attend interview? Though not!

I realise English probably isn't your first language (I least I hope it's not or you are in trouble!), the SAS saying you quoted appears to have gone over your head a little! All it alludes to is saying that if you put the work in, you will find the actual task much easier....... Now please tell me you don't disagree with that as well?