PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New job offer.... Contract contains recurrent training bond.
Old 28th Apr 2011, 09:28
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some of us would love to have our recurrents paid for never mind making a small commitment to a lot of money someone has paid on you
A small commitment? Where do YOU think will all of this end? Bring the fuel with you? Feed the pax from your wallet? Take a step back and think again. Put it in perspective to what we fork out every day for such things as maintenance, fuel, handling, landing, overfly permits etcetc. Makes the investment in pilots and their recurrents PEANUTS.

I do know operators that require FULL CONTRACT PILOTS to pay for their annuals, CRM, First aid etcetc. and pay real small wages. They still find idiots who gladly do this plus bring their selffunded T/R. A happy new world.

What exactly is the commitment of the employer? (in the case above you can be put out of the job when the next, cheaper dude arrives at the doorstep)

Guys, you are shoveling your own grave. I couldnīt be interested less, but you also take down MY T&Cīs.

I need to make a living out of my job, if its just a hobby for you, then please pi$$ off and play somewhere else...