PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet New Ab-initio scheme :)
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2011, 15:24
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bealzebub....what a load of ST you spew! Who are you trying to convince, you or us? Obviously you or someone close to you has fallen for these scams and are trying to justify it.
I am afraid your customary bad temper is misdirected. I am telling you the way it is, and why it is, the way it is. It bothers me little whether you like it or not, or if you want to put your fingers in your ears and run around in circles.

I have flown wth a lot of people from these training schemes almost from their inception. I have seen cadet first officers from these "scams" as you call them, go on to become captains, training captains, and company managers. I can vouch for the quality of the cadets, and can absolutely understand why low hour cadet recruitment is from these sources.

You don't like the fact that it is increasingly becoming the norm for airline cadet recruitment? Well that is a crying shame, but it doesn't change the reality.

It doesn't bother me what you or anybody else decide to do. I am speaking from an advantageous viewpoint. Ignore it with pleasure. I don't mind. However it is the advice I give my own children, it is based on significant experience, and it is accurate and honest.

I am not sure who the "us" you refer to is? Convince you? I couldn't care less. The intention is to provide a qualified and balanced viewpoint without any personal advantage or any axe to grind. Hopefully a position you find yourself in one day.