PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How is it on BA Mixed Fleet, are you enjoying it?
Old 21st Apr 2011, 11:06
rowone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mf

hi all,
as a csm on mixed fleet and totally new to BA ,i would like to reaffirm some of the more positve posts.MF is very exciting from a management point of view,the flying is also exciting,but can be challenging at times,as with all cabin crew roles.The majority of crew i fly with are very happy,competent people.Many have come from better paid employment with other airlines and nearly all have a belief that the pay and conditions will improve as the fleet progresses.The ex-temps on the whole are brilliant and very welcome for their wealth of BA experience.There is however, some stirrings of unrest over pay , in particular.I personally would like to see that addressed,because the last thing a new fleet needs , again in my opinion, is a constant flow of leavers/new enterents.As a csm,I feel the job has many challenges ahead,which is the main reason for my joining...to help guide a new fleet to a successful future within a great company.I would like to say to the other fleet's members..youre welcome to interact with us , we welcome your experience,as crew as well as people.Apologies for waffleing...