PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 21st Apr 2011, 10:51
prism

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I.A.T.U. you are missing the point. Once people signed the Individual Agreement then you were then free to rejoin UNITE. Not on our own at all. BA is our employer and we are with BA.

As a CSD I will work to the Company requirements, to the agreements in place and if I have issues will work them through with my pilots and the DOMS. It is what I have done for the past 14 years as a CSD. No change in actual fact.

It was 2000 by the way who signed the offer I.A.T.U. Alot of people left the union to sign up as it was a no brainer then rejoined. The Individual Agrrement was not BF's offer as he is the representative of the Company. It was BA's Individual Offer and a legal document.

Dont forget bottom line 5800 people voted for iA out of a community of 13500. Use the figures as you will. End of the day you now even if a deal is secured will have to make the decision in your heart and that is whether you are with BA or not.