PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Two Million Aviation Jobs by 2030
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2011, 01:14
break_break

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very well said indeed, Bealzebub
After years of going through various carriers, reading all the BS either A/C Manufacturers or IATA trying to sell, I have come to one and only conclusion. That the ploy is needed, to continue to "inspire" capable developed countries' young lads to sustain the Employers' market scenario.
Very unfortunately, the supply of aspired chaps will not run out. Especially from places like India and South America where their citizens do speak fluent enough English, to yet provide a constant flow of supply of cheap labour. Just wait for another decade or so, till the Chinese get their manufacturing chain of supply of aviation personnels ready!!
I still love the job, but not the money anymore. As soon as I have my last mortgage covered, hopefully in less than couple years from now, I'm out of here and there's one more vacancy to add to wonder number of 2 mil. Don't bother trying to shoot this poster, as I seriously have no objection to individual's choice of cheapening yourself with any P2F, self sponsored ratings and all. Enjoy your pursues, and it's always good to have some dreams to lead you on.

Edited for typo

Last edited by break_break; 21st Apr 2011 at 06:27.