PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 20th Apr 2011, 15:18
thameslinkboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So far so good!!

Latest quote from California Girl AKA Lalalady. Interesting use of words as usual.

BASSA > Latest News
SO FAR SO GOOD

Apr 19th, 2011 by admin
Update from the talks
We can confirm that the first meeting between British Airways and Unite has gone ahead today. Len McCluskey and Keith Williams were in attendance. Len was supported by negotiators from the BASSA cabin crew reps.
That the meeting took place was in itself a positive first step and the significance of this should not be underestimated. Specific details obviously must remain confidential but a framework on how best to move forward with ongoing discussions was agreed and the aim of both parties is to reach a fair and honourable resolution to this long running dispute.

So far so good eh! Reminds me of that old joke of the guy jumping off the Empire State building. As he past the 77th floor he was heard to be shouting ' So far so good'

I would love to know if KW is actually sitting in the same room as DH and Lalalady. I suspect not. But of course the way its been written is quite clever to the believers. They probably think DH is leading the negotiations with Lenny