PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 20th Apr 2011, 13:41
Christian A

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dally,

In my completly biased view (before Mike starts attacking everyone) is go to EPTA for the ground school round the otherside of the field and do your night rating at BFCT because it is cheaper than Cabair in a couple of nights during ATPL's. That's what I did and loved both, but obviously everyone will have different opinions.

Mike,

No, I wasn't "trying to pursuade an impressionable audience that an integrated course is the fastest way to train" because it is obviously not always true as in mine and your case. And yes, i stand by my opening statement that you very kindly re-posted, I would still tell someone asking for advise to go Integrated if all they wanted to do was fly for an airline because GENERALLY, it is quicker and leads to quicker employment.

In fear of repeating myself, but it feels that I have to for peope like you, both have advantages and disadvantages but for me and my situation, modular was the right route!