PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL Theory Modular info
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2011, 19:50
student88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bristol Ground School

It's a bit more expensive but it'll save you money on the re-sits. The results speak for themselves. You do the study, you attend the ground school (which you have to do as part of modular training anyway). You pass the exams. Saving money on ground school is like buying cheap tyres on your car..

I am on module 2 as we speak. I passed each exam first time in module 1 and with an average of 96%. I work full time and had to use my annual leave to attend the brush ups and exams. You can make it work if you really want to. Just bite the bullet.

The quality of instruction you'll receive on the 2 week brush ups is top notch. You have some really experienced guys down in Cheddar who know exactly what they're talking about. Not some low hour fATPL who is out of the job with a text book in his hand. Yeah Bristol may have received some bad press in the past but personally I've always experienced a great atmosphere in class.

Seriously, don't skimp on the ground school. You'll end up spending more in the long run.

..and no, I'm not being paid by Alex to say this.