PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 19th Apr 2011, 16:58
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Unfortunately, some of you constantly want to give us all the spin, that BA is only looking to Mixed Fleet now.

This is not true at all. I have just come from Waterside where I have been in a meeting with some of our senior managers and they are totally committed to all our fleets. They were very optimistic about the future and are investing in our product and services, and this is across all fleets, WW, E/F and M/F.

It really serves no purpose for some of you to help Bassa in it's quest to have a, them and us situation. We are all crew and we were all new once and we all went through the same selection process. We are all one big team, with most of us working towards giving good customer service, it's just that some joined on WW or E/F and some are joining on Mixed Fleet.

The vast majority of us are getting on fine; and it really saddens me to see people who pertain to want an end to all this, stirring things up, all the time. You are lowering yourselves to Bassa's level!

I know these Bassa trolls are annoying and talk a load of twaddle but please don't use that as an excuse to tar us all with the same brush and make out that BA is only interested in Mixed Fleet. Mixed Fleet will only be 40% in 10 years so BA is looking to invest in and motivate all fleets, not just Mixed Fleet.

Some of you are in a Bassa bubble, both pro Bassa and anti Bassa. You spend all day reading their site, where only a very few post, and living and breathing each others spin. While the rest of us are just getting on with serving our customers and making our airline work.

Last edited by Betty girl; 19th Apr 2011 at 17:54.