PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 15th Apr 2011, 14:52
jetset lady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetset lady,
Unfortunately you come accross as being a bit bitter.
Only a bit? Damn! Must try harder in future...

I don't apologise for wanting Mixed Fleet crew to have workable roster and a decent living and I don't follow why wanting to keep my terms and conditions means that they can't have a reasonable salary as promised by BA, market rate plus 10%.
Not every reply, comment or other is about you in particular, Betty Girl. It was more of a general observation. However, as we are on the subject, facts are facts. All the while BA can get crew to work those rosters for that money, they will continue to do so. All the hand-wringing in the world isn't going to make a difference.

Yellow Pen,

I understand what you are saying but I can't help feeling that they will somehow spin this into some sort of victory again. (See WW's post.) Like I say, I'm probably wrong but it feels like too many concessions have been made to a union that has shown nothing but contempt for the company, the customers and other employees. How many chances should they be given? When is enough, enough? Isn't it time they were finally held to account for the misery and disruption that they have caused?