PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qf LAME EBA Negotiations Begin
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2011, 12:35
sniggiH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jet A One

Surely you earn more than $100k, be honest. One of my boys had only been in the company less than 8 years when he escaped the collapse of SYD Hm to the blissful and prosperous (for some) sanctuary of sunny Cairns.He would have earned around 100k the first year when the other two mortons were in control.

Then towards the end of 2007 my subordinate Notsew and I took over the Dmm's positions. Moving forward we rolled out a regime where we looked after (and still do) certain employees that fit specific criteria - easily influenced, unable to think for themselves, spineless, self centred, money grubbing, gutless, subservient, totally incompetent and incapable of carrying out any aircraft maintenance, other than Nil transits.

It goes without saying that anyone who wishes to be accepted into my little benifits club will be a clone of myself- any knowledge of aircraft systems whatsoever is prohibited!

Beal has shown great loyalty and his training now reflects his commitment and he definitely meets all of the above criteria.

J A 1 , if you can get a transfer to Cairns I will look after you. If you meet the criteria you will earn in excess of 150k, more like 200k plus, if you get here before the PIA finishes. Otherwise your time up here will be shortlived!

Something I forgot to mention is you also need a deep throat!