PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why so few girls ?
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2002, 07:42
arcniz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carruthers, kin of Seriph are ye? Fresh off the moor?

This present discussion devolves from some moderately thought -out assertions I made in regard to neuro - biological ontogeny. So far, nobody has popped up who comes close to my actual expertise there - sadly.

Thank you for providing such a well-silhoutted target in regard to the recitation of your expectations for something more than half of all humanity. I wonder if your dog, Puck, agrees?

Point number one, vis-a-vis your heartfelt but less-than-visionary (or is that missionary?) position is:

Vive la difference!

Point number two: In 1902 , roughly 100 percent of men AND women 'could not reverse or park a car'. What you perceive as distaff incompetence might only be a signal of their lack of access to training and the necessary equipment in your tiny time frame of reference. Over the 100K years since your kin, and maybe mine, commenced their long weaning from bannanas, a hundred counts for nought. I rather like bannanas, though. Lots of potassium.

FWIW, I prefer to associate with the smartest, most creative and most skillful women I can find. It makes for more interesting relations, as may be appropriate, and improves the quality of the other 99.992 percent of life as well.

Have you, perhaps, been inclined to cut a leg off Puck because he might occasionally outrun you on the moor? Not likely. It's a shame to cripple a right dog. So why would you wish high performance from your four-legged pal, yet less than the max from your fronty ones having only two?