PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The latest from the Worlds "5 Star" Airline...
Old 14th Apr 2011, 05:35
longuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unity

I have been guilty of the same, wasting the forum to argue with fellow pilots. FFR, LOC....you seem to be aware of numbers, sometimes they sound a bit exagerated, maybe they are not, but is there any way that you can back up the info? You are obviously veterans in the area, with that may come the "responsibilty" to guide the younger (age or experience in the area) to a clearer reality.
Sand and KJ.... things wont change on their own, dont know your background, experience has shown that the ones sitting on a jet fresh out of flight school seem to not grasp the concept of struggling to get there. I am not saying that is your case, but for older folks that literally had to put their life at risk to get where they are now, some things are really a matter of respect.
After all the sh.t (if you think it is) that I wrote, dont you think is better to unite ideas on how to be heard. Nobody wants the airline to fail, and everybody wants to be treated with respect.
Meanwhile, put that hat and jacket on and think of the ones at home that depend on you wearing it, agree or disagree, but until you leave or work wisely to make it change, there are too many things riding on that. I am sure that if you wear them with your chin up, everybody will be aware that it will take more than that for your dignity to be taken away.
Happy landings!!!!!!