PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 11th Apr 2011, 08:37
BASSAwitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cui bono

Hmm, interesting BlueUpGood.

Dan Milmo of The Observer has penned dozens of stories about this dispute, mostly exclusives.

Only two parties are privy to this psychologist being bought in, BA and BASSA/Unite. I assume BA wouldn't want to publicise how they are trying to resolve the dispute (why would they?) so that puts the spotlight on the other side.

Now, who would react adversely to a psychologist analysing their "psychology"? Who would want to belittle and ridicule this initiative so as to keep the war going and to not reveal their own mental frailties? Who may not have even been invited to the "relationship building" sessions where participants are trying to rebuild "fragility of trust"?

Originally Posted by Branch Secretary, BASSA
I get the Guardian and am starting to be unimpressed. I used to talk to Dan Milmo a lot but once he accompanied Walsh on his junket to Barbados and then insisted on calling us flight attendants (despite me telling him crew find that description slightlly offensive) I don't bother to return his calls.
Dusted off that contacts book again? You decide.

Nurse.NURSE!