PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The latest from the Worlds "5 Star" Airline...
Old 11th Apr 2011, 07:27
longuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sad

Sad to see how the jacket rule gives flapfullretard another reason to express his dislike of third world pilots. Apparently he is not aware of some of the nationalities in management, but who cares....right? Furthermore, are you throwing a smoke screen to hide the fact that you are bottom of the barrel in your country and had to end up in the gulf? At least I am glad to say, I come from the third world, I have flown with colleagues from all over the world, to me, it comes down to education at home and not the writing in your passport. And please FFR, focus on the issue, people may start wondering if you are just here to diffuse the arguments and divert attention to other things, just like scabs or strike breakers (common practice for the untalented few in the FIRST WORLD) do, then continue doing your best. I urge the moderator to take a closer look, or is it that you agree with that type of bashing. Thank you, and yes, it is going to be hot with the jacket on and we are going to hate it.