PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mass exodus at TAM
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2011, 22:22
DA7X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
upspeed,

First of all, I haven't flown for an airline in Brazil since the mid 90's. Its funny how you read into my post to VF. Where do I defend the working conditions at TAM? Why do you assume I have relatives in management? What we are discussing here is "mass exodus", if you don't know the meaning of the phrase, look it up, google is your friend. From your post, sounds like you are just another sore ex-Varigiano, having to restart your career at a place that is so far from what you once enjoyed, and maybe you haven't gotten over your lost of seniority. Well, that's life my friend! I had to reinvent myself and my professional career many times in the last 35 years, like many here at this forum. Don't be sore, follow the advice I gave VF, get over it! If you are miserable where you are at, look for something better, remember the old saying, "the grass is always greener next door", there is always China and the Middle East to run to.
BTW, after 20 years of airline flying and now over 10 in corporate aviation, I can definitely say working for any airline in Brazil or most anywhre SUCKS big time, both financially and roster, but don't get me wrong, there are many many corporate jobs that are ten time worse, but not my!