PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mass exodus at TAM
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2011, 21:31
upspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can someone actually flying for tam confirm this rumours...

Yes I´ve been flying for TAM for over 3,5 years now and can confirm that what Varigflyer posts is 100% accurate.

VF, what is your source for posting such B#*&%H? Come on let us know! From your screen name, I recommend yo see a therapist. Get over it and move on, Varig is history!

Dear DA7X,

Now the one posting B..sh...t is you! You´ve got to be kidding me, or you have relatives at some management position, or you´re part of it yourself! And for the record I recommend YOU see a therapist ASAP if you think TAM has anything to compare with the long gone VARIG. I´m not saying VARIG was the best outfit in the world to work for, but at least the way it treated it´s employees was way more moral and correct, not to speak of the safety aspects of flight ops! (the company´s first commandment states that NOTHING SUBSTITUTES PROFIT"

And I did fly for VARIG also, as I have for 3 other airlines in my career, including one in Scandinavia not so long ago. It´s because of "professionals" like you that our current T and C´s are way worse than those for sub-african third world country airlines!

This is not true. I actually fly at TAM.

Dear sec_fac_elac,

If you really fly for TAM...open your eyes! There´s a lot going on around you!
And you yourself said that life is made of choices...I agree with you 100%! That´s why I´m choosing to leave this cheap AirTaxi operator.

Safe flying!