PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Sponsoring Illegal Pilots
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2011, 06:27
Dragon69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I bet the company, or the Canadians have failed to mention that they have been employed illegally for many years
But how do you know this, based on what information? You seem to be implying that the US Immigration officials were purposely allowing the Canadians to cross the border illegally. I am sorry but that just doesn't happen. If you don't have the required paper work they just don't let you in. If they've known they were illegal it would havee been stopped immediately. The fact that to this day they are still able to enter the US to operate would indicate to me that there is nothing illegal about it. It's like allowing illegal immigrants to enter the country and then telling them they're there illegally.

If you've read the latest basing newsletter it specifically states that usab is a hkg registered company with jurisdictions in hkg. CX is not the only airline or shipping company that sends crews to pick up foreign registered aircrafts or ships. There is nothing illegal about it from what I can see.

Also where do you read that before issuing an L1 visa the government has to ensure that no American jobs are lost? From what I have read there is no mention of this. Can you back up your statement?

There seems to be lots of misinformation for the purposes of validating ones point. Claiming that they'be been illegal or not paying taxes is irresponsible without knowing the big picture.