PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Sponsoring Illegal Pilots
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2011, 05:53
Tornado Ali

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uh, 2cents, what do you mean 'backstabbing'. I happen to disagree with the company's efforts on behalf of a single group of pilots. In case it's missed your attention, the fracturing of condtions over the past 16 years has created one of the most messed up set of conditions of service in the airline industry. This latest arbitrary act is yet again affecting a single group against the interests of the whole. I have a right to an opinion about it, and I can express it as I wish. That does not make me a 'backstabber'. The Immigration Office I spoke to was based at the Immigration headquarters in Washington....so, yes, my information on this subject is verified at the highest level. As for seniority, i'm probably senior to all of them.

Why don't you focus on the simple fact that the company's treatment of different groups in different ways at different times is the REASON that nearly ALL of us are unhappy with this company and our career prospects? Don't shoot the messenger....just my 2cents worth?