PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The latest from the Worlds "5 Star" Airline...
Old 9th Apr 2011, 05:33
loc22550

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back the "jacket" issue..for me the only place i should put my jacket accordingthe ACN is...inside an Hotel and inside airport terminal!(usually those places have air conditioning).Why because those are the only two places basically where i'm "in public" as mentioned by ACN!!("Whilst in public")
Why should i put it by 50 degrees while doing intra gulf sector as i will never be in public!
IS the crew bus a public place:NO.
IS the Airport Apron a public place :NO
IS Doha Dispatch/parking area...a public place :NO
Is the Cockpit a public place :NO
Interpret the way you like guys..but for me turnaround during the summer time in Doha is just like before=jacket HOME!

Parabellum..Strike might be against local law,but just wondering what the CEO can do against 1500 pilots on strike(except from Sh..ing in his pants!).
Unfortunatly, we won't get that many pilots..those of unaffected by the corrupted roster department,A.. licker, those of unaffected by crap roster who can get easily days off and go home very month, those of who doesn't have to face continiously slap into their face coming from the roster department,those of only flying day time,Those of enjoy only nice layover, those of who are not "CAT C airport" dedicated pilots,those of for who Mumbai FIR is a no-fly zone, and the one for who the "midnight- 6 am" time frame is a no fly time....all those "lucky" guys won't participated for sure!

Last edited by loc22550; 9th Apr 2011 at 06:23.