PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Sponsoring Illegal Pilots
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2011, 05:18
Steve the Pirate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tornado

You can't deny that you made the comments regardless of the context. Indeed, one was a question rather than a response and that was the one which, to my mind, undermined your case more than any and that was the post regarding taxation matters should you be based in Canada and commute to the US.

Clearly you were considering taking a Canadian base and commuting to the US, otherwise why ask the question in the first place? Now, some years later to be so vehement in your attack on those who are doing what you clearly, at the very least, considered doing strikes me as somewhat hypocritical.

As far as "hatchet jobs" go I disagree. I was simply exposing a weakness in your argument using views that you had expressed publicly on this forum. There was no subterfuge on my part and I have no personal axe (or should that now be ax as you're a US citizen?) to grind. What I find distasteful, however, is the way in which you seem to be trying to claim the moral high ground when history might suggest that you have no right to do so.

STP