PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - self funded guys
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2011, 10:25
RollNow!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my figures are 'perfect world' first time pass figures. Which im hoping will be more accurate than not I think 18-20k is about right for the CPL / IR based on the fact that a lot of people partial the IR FT.

The way i see it though, if you can get it all done for minus of 40K you've done pretty well. Not to say anything bad about intergrated but i know i cant be paying the 70K plus Euros that PTC at WAT would want for example. Let alone Oxford!

Starting in Canada really helped i must have saved at bout 40% on UK private training and hours. Was a good start. Leaves me in a good position to finish the real nitty gritty in the UK in terms of CPL, IR. As for the MCC as long as its credible im open to suggestions on that.

Basically faster = more money so it seems. Modular is cheaper and if you pic the right places for the Commercial stuff you'll be ok. This is the message i get from many of the Airline guys i work with. I told them what i was doing and they all approved.

My advice would be to have ALL the money bulked for the particular module you are doing. PPL you can maybe do week by week but i wouldn't recommend that for the rest of it.