PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 8th Apr 2011, 09:44
pilotmike

Received 73 Likes on 21 Posts
Christian A:
It seems as though you are arguing with everone for the sake of arguing!
No, I'm not arguing with everybody, just with you and Johnny Bekkestad, who try to pursuade an impressionable audience that an integrated course is the fastest way to train.

Both of you then prove your argument to be completely flawed by later admitting to have done exactly the opposite of what they profess - training faster than an integrated course by going modular.

Is the irony completely lost on you?

For you to now claim that your argument was not primarily about speed of training or rate of return on investment is disingenuous. Perhaps you ought to remind yourself by re-read your opening sentence in which you clearly cite both reasons in your recommendation of an integrated course:
if all people want to achieve in life is to fly for an airline as quickly as possible and make a quick return then I would probably suggest Integrated route to them
I feel the readers of this thread deserve better, a more truthful perspective, which is why I stepped in to address both of you and your incorrect statements that integrated is the fastest way to train.

Last edited by pilotmike; 8th Apr 2011 at 10:01.