PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Sponsoring Illegal Pilots
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2011, 21:30
sadde6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tonado Ali,

You are confusing me, you said "when we all had the opportunity to bid any base... I didn't have a problem". What has changed with the Canadians in the US, ALL the Canadians that have a base in the US bid under the old system, the same system you said you didn't have a problem with. Now we all have lost the ability to take bases outside our own country you think the rules should be retroactively changed to allow you to get a base your seniority couldn't hold before the changes, how convenient for you this has all been. You also said that with a stroke of the pen everything has changed (except for the Canadians), one again please enlighten me how the Canadians have been treated differently than every other pilot group, please tell me one pilot who has been kicked off her or his base since these changes.... I'm waiting. What about the Americans in Canada, you don't here a bunch of Canadians whining about losing there base to Americans or do you think they should be sent back to Hong Kong as well. I will support your position for any new Canadian pilots wanting a base in the US as the rules HAVE changed. To me this is just like one of my children having a fit after losing a game and saying they didn't understand the rules when they started playing the game.