PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Sponsoring Illegal Pilots
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2011, 18:30
Tornado Ali

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can't 'grandfather' nearly an entire base to citizens of another country, just because of an anomaly in the way it was originally staffed. Why are you incapable of seeing that CX is bending the rules for a single base, to the exclusion of the rights of the now 100+ legal citizens of that country already employed? Again, it would be fair if they did this for all pilots requesting basing in all bases. To do this in this one instance is highly prejudicial to the Americans employed by CX. Nearly 80% (!) of the base is staffed by non-americans. What exactly is fair about that? I suppose you would be happy to see 80% of the Canadian base staffed by Americans....? btw, most of the Canadians staffed in the US commute back to Canada...so save me your platitudes about 'disrupting their families...! They either need to move to the Canadian bases, or back to HK. They should no longer be able to live with THEIR families in Canada, and also block OUR base from those who really DO want to live with OUR families in the US (where we are from!).

(and as for repeating myself, some of you are so thick and obstinate that it needs repeating until the simple fact of the matter sinks in....)

Last edited by Tornado Ali; 7th Apr 2011 at 18:43.