PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 7th Apr 2011, 09:14
BASSAwitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Latest on "talks"

This from the Mental Messiah;

The only talks that have taken place so far have been between Len and Keith Williams. The purpose of these informal meetings is to decide whether there is enough intent from BA to end this dispute in a reasonable manner. Len is due to report back to BASSA very shortly and a decision will be taken then. In disputes we only have small windows of opportunity to resolve matters, we are in such a window now, so we have to cautious and make sure all avenues are fully explored. That takes time. However as you know we only have 21 days from the ballot announcement to announce dates, so the clock is ticking. We should be in a place to let you know within 48 hours, but at the moment the reps are spread all over the world so it is awkward.
If it wasn't for the fact Mark and I have been sacked and we now employ Ken/Penny in Unite House, BASSA would not be able to function at all so bear with us.

On another topic despite all the rumours on other forums I still have not been told the result of my tribunal. I am told it could be any day now. Obviously win, lose or draw I will let you know asap. Rgds Duncan
Funny isn't it that he keeps implying that BASSA has the upper hand, when in reality it's McClusky clambering for a deal. Projection at its finest.

And on the other topic, he has lost his ET he just hasn't been given the judgement in writing. No doubt he'll use it to wind up the barmy army before an actual strike, if that ever happens. If not, another ballot whoopy!

And didn't he say he doesn't read other forums, so how does he know what's been said here and elsewhere? I wonder who he is on here?

Still no BASSA accounts though.....