PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pay ballot result
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2002, 07:53
Undercover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well... I've now seen the "improved" offer to all non-ATCOs... and it is better... but still less than the ATCOs were offered on basic, with a few bits and pieces added to throw a few bungs at those making the most noise.

Going briefly back to point 4's angle on why PCS didn't align with Prospect... I genuinely don't think it was a case of PCS being duped by management and the ATCOs calling their bluff. Management were being honest when they said there was no more money available... the ATCOs just decided to ignore reality and ask their reps to go dig up a money tree. All credit to them for forcing management to get the begging bowl out and now we'll all end up with more. But we're not getting more of the money that was in the pot - they'll just take out another loan with the banks - balanced off by promises of more job cuts to follow.

If this offer is accepted now (don't count on it) then I hope we can all learn from the farce caused by this and stick together from now on. We all need each other to get our jobs done in this company. We have different jobs and command different salaries... but we all deserve fair and equal treatment.