PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 16:22
Surrey Towers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Miss M

But, they have also negotiated some of the best terms and conditions in the country.
Yes they have, but I regret to say that negotiation is something BASSA rejected some while ago and you now know that no-one is doing that for you or anyone else. They want BA to capitulate and let them run the airline. It ain't gonna happen, not now or even until hell freezes over.

You go round and round in circles exercising your right to have your say but I am afraid it is now too boring to listen to. You will not accept reason and I feel that is no hope for you if you do not get out of that hole you have dug yourself. It is time to move on and live whatever you want to do with your life. Or join in what BA are now building. But please stop making one excuse after another after another.........

People have tried and tried to tell you how it is but you will not listen. Just repeating your answers is just plain silly, even though those people try very hard to guide you.