PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 14:39
Beagle9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MissM

You really make me want to scream with frustration.

You are STILL going on about being "being stuck at home with no work for weeks living on my basic".

Why cannot you see that it makes no sense for BA to let that happen?! As routes get transfered (as there becomes less of us) you may be going to fewer places, but you'll be going to the places you do still go to more often.

Let's say in 15 years "Legacy fleets" represent 30% of the total (Number plucked out of the air), your roster might read JFK days off, JNB days off, LAX days off, JFK days off, JNB days off, what is most unlikely to read is however, AV, AV, AV days off ,AV, AV ,AV days off etc. etc......BECAUSE, for the millionth time, HOW IS IT IN BA'S INTEREST TO PAY YOUR BASIC AND PENSION FOR NO WORK FROM YOU????

Please, please, please......don't spout that ridiculous piece of union propaganda again, my blood pressure won't take it!

Please, please, please, just try to think through carefully, in a logical way all these things you hear and figure out for your self, whether they actually make any sense. If you did, even YOU may start to question whether BASSA's sold you a pup.