PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How did the 9/11 Hijackers Navigate?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 07:51
EXEZY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How do you explain building 7? The tower wasn't even hit by an aircraft. It is impossible for jet fuel to collapse two towers at free fall speeds.

The number of inconsistencies in this are alarming, I find it offensive that you would consider anyone who questioned the "official" story of 9/11 a "nutjob", one has to be a nutjob to believe the official fairy tale version of events in my book.

Why would anyone question the ability of a known psychopath, President Bush, along with Mossad and the CIA in carrying this out? He took us to war with Iraq illegally, claiming that there were WMD, which we all know to be a lie. 9/11 served as the pretext in carrying out another illegal war with Afghanistan, which allied troops are still engaged in, how many innocent people have died in these two conflicts alone, on either side!

Before any sycophantic moron on this site criticizes me for debasing the memories of the people killed, let me just say this. There are a sizeable group of people including relatives of the deceased that question the fairy tale story of 9/11, this also includes pilots, engineers and fireman. To say that we are nut jobs is insulting not only to us but to the memories of those killed in these horrendous acts on the American people by their commander in chief.

Pilots For 9/11 Truth

AE911Truth.org

Remember Building 7 | Stand with the 9-11 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

Enough of this conspiracy name calling claptrap, get you're heads out of you're asses and do the research!