PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 8
Thread: Ryanair - 8
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2011, 14:03
tabu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Facelookbovvered

just a cancer on the industry that used to regard its self as professional
Could you tell us in what way you consider Ryanair flight crew (i.e. pilots) to be 'unprofessional'?

I happened to be chatting the other day with a very senior training captain in a major carrier with no association whatsoever with Ryanair - he described our training as 'impeccable'. Odd really that he should say that if we are a cancer on the industry and unprofessional. Equally strange that Ryanair pilots seem to be quite succesful at getting into more 'professional' airlines like BA and EK if we are as dreadful as you imply.

Can I just add that to be described as a 'cancer' is more than a little distasteful - I personally know four individuals who have died of that tragic condition in the last two weeks and I think that you could perhaps use a more appropriate term to vent your hatred of us.

Speaking personally I can only say that myself and my colleagues do our best day after day to get our passengers (whoever paid for their ticket) to their destination safely, punctually and with the minimum of fuss. Not unlike most other airlines really.